MEDIUM COMMUTER BACKPACK.
Messenger bags are great, but with two straps to distribute the load, a backpack is often a more comfortable option for longer rides or heavier loads. Unfortunately your options have either been student backpacks that leak like a sieve, sit up too high, or cost a fortune. We designed our cycling-specific backpack with a full welded waterproof liner that is removable and replaceable if it is punctured. 1500 cubic inches. Bike commuters have long -respected the combination of value and performance the Banjo Brothers Cycling Backpack offers. Fits a wide range of riders. Unisex design. Fits female riders 5' 2" and up. For female riders who need a smaller pack, check out the Banjo Brothers Metro Backpack.
LARGE COMMUTER BACKPACK.
2000 cubic inches (20″ H x 12.5″ L x 8″ W). 500 more cubic inches opens up a variety of hauling options for those commuters who cannot resist bringing it all. (And that means you). The same great two layer design keeps everything on the inside snug and dry while the ballistic nylon shell takes all the abuse. A freshly re-designed liner is stronger than previous versions and totally replaceable for about the same cost as a good sixer of brew.
- Medium: 1500 cubic inches (16″ H x 11.5″ L x 8″ W).
Large: 2000 cubic inches (20″ H x 12.5″ L x 8″ W).
- Waterproof 2-layer design: outer ballistic nylon layer wears like iron; replaceable waterproof liner keeps contents dry in a downpour.
- A comfortable alternative to messenger bags – provides enough space for most commuters and students.
- Wide padded straps distribute load more evenly than messenger bags.
- Sits lower on the back than standard backpacks to reduce blind spots.
- Quick-access side pocket fits mini-U lock.
- Angled tab for safety light so that light faces back while riding.
- Large reflective stripes.
- Shoulder strap mounted cell phone holder.