SMALL HANDLEBAR BAG.
120 cubic inches (8″ L x 4.5″ W x 4.5″ H). A great bag for a children’s bike – just enough space for a snack, a favorite toy, or the “treasure” they seem to collect along the way. It works equally well on adult bikes, either on the handlebars or under the saddle.
- 120 cubic inches (8″ L x 4.5″ W x 4.5″ H).
- Rigid liner to prevent sagging.
- Fits under saddles on many adult bikes.
- Reflective strip over two-way zipper.
MEDIUM HANDLEBAR BAG.
275 cubic inches (10″ L x 4.5″ W x 7″ H). Not just an old-school way to carry gear – it’s simply the most convenient way to carry items that you need to access quickly, whether that’s food, a vest, cell phone, or map. Works great when you’re towing a trailer-cycle or child seat.
- 275 cubic inch capacity (10″ L x 4.5″ W x 7″ H).
- Integral clear map pouch.
- Rigid interior support.
- Adjustable lower straps (dropout hooks included).
- Web loop for safety light.
- Interior and side pockets for organization.
- Alternate strap provided for use with suspension forks.
- 360 degree reflective accents.