For years cyclists have relied on Banjo Brothers Waterproof backpacks as an all-purpose way to carry their stuff around. Whether it was for a commute, a beer run, or even to and from class, the cavernous interior could take everything they threw at it and more.
From time to time we did get calls and e-mails asking us for something which was still cycling specific, but which offered a little more organization. That’s why we developed the new Metro Backpack. It’s built with the same attention to detail and value as our waterproof gear, but instead of a big ‘ole waterproof cavern, it uses the same hanging liner system as messenger bags, which makes it “functionally” waterproof since there are no seams to the outside. The Metro has a ton more “organizational ability”. Twelve interior and exterior pockets, a padded laptop sleeve, exterior cinch straps, and more. At 1100 cubic inches it’s big enough for the commute yet it has a stylishly compact profile.
- 18 oz vinyl tarp material (for easier cleaning) with hanging liner for excellent water resistance.
- Full width wicking back pad.
- 12 interior and exterior pockets.
- Padded laptop pocket fits up to 10″ x 15″ notebooks.
- Cell phone holster included.
- Front and rear reflective tape and webbing tab for safety light.
- 16″H x 11″L x 6.5″W / 1100 cubic inches.