Banjo Brothers Metro Compact Backpack
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
If you don’t like this bag, I’ll shave my head. Guaranteed.
A compact version of our popular bike-commuter friendly Metro-Backpack designed for smaller loads and for riders with smaller torsos. Lots of pockets for organizing gear, lunch and what-nots. Internal divider pocket for stashing a small notebook computer or tablet. Designed like old-school messenger bags which relied on an internal "hanging liner" to make it "functionally waterproof." So what does. "functionally waterproof" mean? It's basically a bag-within-a-bag so that no seams are exposed to the outside of the bag, giving it a degree of waterproofness less than our two-layer, seam-sealed bag, but waterproof enough to withstand getting caught in the rain with a backpack full of gear for a reasonable period of time. This is a great option for students who bike commute who need to organize papers, notebooks and class supplies or a nice lightweight option for commuting with just the basics - lunch, your tablet, moleskin notebook and some tools.
- 1000 CU IN / 16 L (16H x 10.5L x 6W).
- A compact commuting backpack for smaller loads.
- Just the right size for the essentials.
- Fits smaller torsos better than our larger models.
- Wide-range chest strap adjustment (no waist strap).
- 9 exterior pockets to organize gear and large internal divider pocket.