Crank arms forged and then machined from tough 7050 Alloy bracing that improves stiffness while cutting out unnecessary material and featuring our Cinch interface system for new levels of versatility – these cranks excel across many disciplines including trail, enduro and full on DH or freeride! Imagine interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle, and full compatibility across all relevant frame standards; all delivered with RF proven strength.
- Forged 7050 aluminum alloy arms.
- Bracing matrix at the back of the crank arms for added stiffness.
- Industry standard 30mm spline interface CNC machined from a commercialized aluminum super alloy that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application).
- Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments.
- The interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames, as well as the RF BMX spindle and spider.