Race Face Chester Stem (35 mm, Direct Mount)
Do you love to ride your mtn bike? Love boosting big airs, punishing the trails and your gear? A rider not worried about having the lightest, most expensive on the market...you just want parts that can take a beating and won't let you down? The Chester 35 Direct Mount stem is a practical 2 piece design with the legendary bomb-proof Race Face toughness baked right in.
The Chester Stem is a practical stem with big bold graphics and that legendary bomb-proof Race Face toughness baked right in.
- The Chester 35 direct mount stem is an all new 2 piece direct mount design.
- Forged and machined from 6061 aluminum.
- Weight saving single bolt faceplate.
- Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position.
- Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry transferring more load through the stem body and not the bolts.
- Faceplate eliminates 'stress risers' which can cause your bar to bend or break.