Race Face Next Seatpost (27.2 mm, 30.9 mm & 31.6 mm)
The Next seatpost sets a new standard for a performance carbon post, featuring our new innovative Hunter head design that presents a rider with easy saddle installation, full adjustability and light weight goodness. The carbon tube is engineered & manufactured using Race Face's optimized carbon technology process, offering outstanding strength for a lightweight XC and trail post.
- Features Race Face exclusive new Hunter head design
- Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head
- Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial in of the saddle angle by hand
- Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening
- The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube
- Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon
- Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails
- Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment
- Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
- The seatpost tube is manufactured using our proven Next optimized carbon technology
- The highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post.