Race Face Ride XC Crank (24/32/42,10-Speed)
RIDE offers the Race Face performance and craftsmanship the brand is known for at an attractive price point. With laser etched Race Face signature styling and the "EXI" interface system for easier installation and removal, RIDE brings the RF bling and functionality with-out a big price tag.
- Crank arms are net forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio.
- All Race Face XC cranksets feature our new "EXI" interface for easier crank installation and removal with standard tools.
- Retains the same 3mm range chainline adjustment feature as our high end X-Type cranksets, giving you the ability to achieve perfect drivetrain alignment with difficult suspension frame designs and fine-tuning shifting chainguide set-ups. Only Race Face cranks offer this extremely useful feature.
- Features our lightweight, forged and CNC machined CrMo steel EXI spindle.
- BB cups are forged & CNC machined from high strength 6066 aluminum.
- Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - tested & proven to extend bearing life.
- Also available with BB92, PF30, or BB30 conversion bottom bracket options.