Race Face SixC Crank Arms
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
The lightest production DH rated carbon crankset on the planet, SixC is proudly designed, tested and manufactured in our Canadian facility with US sourced carbon. Featuring proven Race Face hollow arm technology with Cinch interface and renowned strength to weight ratio, the SixC crankset is ideal for All Mountain, Enduro and full DH Race set-ups. Imagine interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards. Quite possibly the most versatile crankset you will ever own.
- Completely hollow carbon crank arms.
- Industry standard 30mm spindle with Cinch spline interface.
- The spindle is CNC machined from a commercialized aluminum 'super alloy' that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application).
- Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments.
- The interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames, as well as the RF BMX spindle and spider.