The new synonym for victory, the Protone Icon helmet features the latest technological advances in safety, ventilation, and aerodynamics to make it an icon of road cycling. The Protone Icon takes its design from KASK’s winning Protone helmet and has improved upon it in every way possible.
OCTOFIT+ RETENTION SYSTEM: The new overinjected rubber dial provides improved finger grip. The vertical stabiliser has been redesigned for greater stability providing a customised fit for riders with longer hair. The ergonomic neck support ensures a fast and secure fit against the back of the head.
- FAUX LEATHER CHINSTRAP: The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin.
3D DRY PADDING: The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin. Removable and washable inner padding in Coolmax® material.
- INNER FRAME: The innovative inner strengthening frame offers a greater mechanical strength and a better compactness. In case of shock it prevents the helmet from breaking into many pieces, allowing greater safety for every rider.
- AERO CONTROL: Incredibly aerodynamic and top performing shell, tested in the wind-tunnel and able to provide a really impressive CX rate. Any position the head will assume the outflow of the air will be perfectly in line with the helmet.
- HIGH VISIBILITY: High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions.
- MIT: The MIT Technology, guarantees a higher head safety, with a complete polystyrene protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.