Oakley Arc5 Unisex Competitive Race Ski Snowboarding Helmet
Designed and developed with reigning overall World Champion Aleksander Kilde, the ARC5 was created to be the ultimate FIS certified alpine ski helmet. In partnering with one of the fastest and most accomplished racers in the sport today, the ARC5 features a Dura-Matter shell with a unique rear design to help prevent Kilde's aggressive tuck position from interfering with his neck and body.
- DURA-MATTER: Our most robust construction method, using an injected molded Dura-Matter shell applied over an EPS foam liner. Dura-Matter is dent and ding resistant, offering the highest level of durability.
- SUPER-TUCK SHELL DESIGN: Unique rear shell design allows for an aggressive tuck position without interfering with the neck/body.
- GOGGLE INTEGRATION: Designed for optimal integration with Oakley goggles and tapered around the strap area to help goggles sit securely against the face.
- GATE PROTECTION FOAM: Dual density foam added to the fronts and sides of the helmet underneath the shell material. Designed to dampen the impact of the gate if it hits the helmet.
- CONFIGURABLE PADDING: Configurable padding, designed to allow you to adjust to your headshape for enhanced comfort.