OAKLEY CHRYSTL SUNGLASSES
Oakley has launched Ahyris, a sun and optical lifestyle collection that features a unified design aesthetic that is symbolic of and takes cues from the eye. The name "Ahy-Ris" finds its source in the collection's inspiration, the iris of the eye, the window to the soul. The inspiration is manifested throughout the collection, in the form of a singular design element that delivers a unique mechanical function for connecting a center frame and temples together for a distinct look.
The lens becomes the frame with the progressive design engineering of Oakley Chrystl. The new sophisticated sunglass uses a single design element to connect the frame and temples together, topped off with a rollbar that adds both style and function.
• DESIGN: A lifestyle sunglass with a distinct aesthetic that uses a single design feature to join the frame and temples
• CONSTRUCTION: The multi-faced rimless construction with “rollbar” aesthetic is designed to help maintain retention and rigidity
• FRAME MATERIAL: Lightweight O Matter™ frame material combined with stress-resistant stainless steel is designed to provide durability and all-day comfort
• PRIZM™ LENS TECHNOLOGY: Available with Prizm lenses that are designed to enhance color, contrast and detail to make the most of any activity
• FIT: Three-point fit is designed for comfort and to hold your eyewear in precise optical alignment, with added adjustable silicone nosepads for the ultimate fit