Protect you gear in any weather condition. This PVC-free lightweight and rugged Dry Bag is extremely strong and durable. Its oval-shaped base is designed to resist rolling and make it easy to stack. The low-profile Hypalon lash loops allow you to securely strap your bag to the deck or onto any of our frame systems. Add this bag to one of our carriers to create the ultimate weatherproof pack system. This combination will make any portage of your cargo easy and painless. This bag is a great choice for hunting, backpacking, the beach, or any rugged water sports. Available in 2 sizes.
- UV resistant, Won’t crack in extreme cold
- 420D TPU Laminate Nylon
- 10,000mm Waterhead
- Double-stitched tape sealed seam
- Hypalon lash loops for secure attachment to a frame
- Hypalon roll-top closure with D-Rings
- Close your Dry Bag properly to ensure water cannot get inside. Fold the Hypalon strip down first, ‘burp’ (squeeze) excess air from the bag, and fold (at least) three additional rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or prolonged contact with abrasive surfaces.
- We recommend that sensitive electronic devices be bagged first inside a waterproof sack (or hard case) before placing inside the Dry Bag.
- Not intended for diving situations or where the Dry Bag will be submerged under water.
Cautionary Note – be aware that this roll-top Dry Bag should only be ‘dunked’ to a depth of 1-meter for a very short period. Longer/deeper submersion and pressure can cause water to seep through the roll-top closure. If you are transporting electronics or other sensitive items in very wet/potential submersion situations we recommend that you place them into another waterproof bag first before loading into the Dry Bag. To avoid damage from condensed moisture vapor, place a drying agent (e.g., silica-gel pack) in the waterproof bag along with the electronic items.