POC Skull Orbic X Spin Snow Helmet
The Skull Orbic X SPIN is an FIS approved high speed race helmet. Featuring POC's patent pending rotational impact protection system, SPIN, the internal shearing pads help reduce the effects of an oblique fall by reducing the amount of force transmitted to the head. SPIN works by allowing pads placed inside the helmet to shear in any direction during an oblique impact, protecting your head during the fall. By using the innovative and unique pad technology, which sits directly against the user's head, SPIN pads allow the helmet to move relative to the head during a fall.
- PROTECTION: Integrated with patent pending POC SPIN (shearing pad inside), which helps reduce the effects of an oblique (angled impact) fall by reducing the amount of force transmitted to the head.
- LINER: The EPP liner provides maximum impact protection in case of a significant fall and will not deform permanently on impact. Can withstand multiple impacts with a very limited loss of performance.
- DURABILITY: Made from an updated robust ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) shell and weighs 650 grams.
- FEATURES: Ear chambers designed to improve balance and hearing without compromising safety and fit.
- ADD ON: Compatible with the innovative detachable and adjustable Maxilla (upper jaw) Breakaway Chin Bar (not included), can be fixed or set to break away at varying impact levels.