SMITH MIRAGE WOMEN WINTER HELMET
Like layering up for a powder day, pulling on the Smith Mirage ski and snowboard helmet is a sure sign of a good day to come. Its lightweight design brings the latest safety innovations zonal Koroyd for enhanced energy absorption in the event of a crash. Because you head to the mountain in all conditions, adjustable vents let you dial in the climate control. And because we live in a connected world, it has audio compatible ear pads. A plush fleece lining offers instant comfort, and you can fine-tune the fit with the adjustable dial.
- Lightweight in-mold construction fuses the exterior shell and EPS foam for a one-piece design that's lightweight and durable.
- Zonal Koroyd coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- Certification: ASTM F 24, CE EN 177:27 CLASS B, CPSC, CE EN178
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- Adjustable dial fit for easy, on-the-go size adjustment
- Regulator climate control allows easy, one-handed vent adjustment
- 14 vents
- Removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads add warmth and are audio-chip compatible
- Plush, fuzzy lining adds warmth and comfort
- Outdoor Tech audio system compatible