Ticket to the Moon
Ticket to the Moon Mini Hammock
The original parachute silk hammock by Ticket to the Moon since 1996!
Our handcrafted TTTM hammocks are tested under extreme conditions, and to ensure your ultimate comfort and safety, we exclusively use high-grade parachute silk. You will not only see but especially feel the difference between conventional and mechanically produced hammocks.
"Made by travelers for travelers." You will like our Express-Settings Bag- if not used as a pouch, you can use it as a cushion. The hammock's side pocket is perfect for storing your keys, glasses, etc. With the optional hammock sleeve, you can leave your hammock outside all year round.
"Made in Utopia." Work has to be fun! Therefore, our tribes enjoy free Yoga lessons, Kung-Fu, English courses, on-site child care, profit sharing, a flat hierarchy, etc. A significant amount of the profits directly go into TTTM's very own Foundation, whose mission is to strengthen disadvantaged communities' resilience in Indonesia.
Mini in a nutshell:
- Dimensions: 1.5x1m
- Weight: 200g
- Material: 68 g/m2 Parachute-Nylon
- Min. distance between the anchor points: 3m
- Certified: OEKO-TEX¨ standard 100
- Machine washable?: yes- 30¡ handwash program
- Max. load: 200kg (breaking test: the hooks will start to deform at 350kg-> if replaced by one of our carabiners the ropes will break at a load of approx. 600kg. Hammock: tensile tests were stopped at 2 tons)
- 10 years manufacturer's warranty
- What's the ideal body height?:
-> This hammock is great for children <90cm. It will help them fall asleep easier and calms them down while being completely self-entertaining. A gentle swing here and then is all it takes to enjoy peace. Backpackers love it for storing gear underneath their hammock. With only 200g it is perfect to take with you every day. Incl. s-hooks, recommended suspension: TTTM Moonstraps or Nautical Ropes