Weston Switchback All Mountain Spliboard 2023
The Best Splitboard for: All-Mountain - Open Bowls, Powder
The Switchback splitboard is our basic workhorse designed to give you your first handshake with the backcountry and the terrain most commonly sought after - long turns in powder & open bowls. Following a classic freeride shape and utilizing our Freeride camber-dominant profile - the Switchback has camber underfoot, a longer reverse camber nose and a hefty 40mm stance setback. This is all designed to maintain float in deep snow and a provide reliable edgehold on crud. With it's pure poplar wood core, the Switchback isn't as light as our Ridgeline but it delivers a smooth and energetic ride, a slightly softer flex and approachable price point.
As with all our splitboards, we shift the touring bracket forward to make kick-turns a breeze and on this model we utilize Phantom Hercules Hooks, installed with our holeless base technology, to help create the most responsive ride that's balanced with simplistic durability.
- Wood Composition || Poplar - 100%
- Shape || Tapered Directional
- Camber Profile || Freeride
- Topsheet || Castor Bean Based Rugged Nylon
- Layup Fibers || Tri-Axial Fiber Glass
- Base Material || Sintered Durasurf 4001 + Aluminum Tip + Holeless
- Sidewall || ABS
- Split-Tech || Shifted Touring Bracket Position
- Clips || Phantom Hercules Hooks
- Tip & Tail Clips || Spark R&D
- Skin Attachment || Tip Holes + Tail Notches